Terms and Conditions
- PLEASE NOTE THE INFORMATION FEATURED ON AUDIOAID.COM DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AUDIOLOGICAL RECOMMENDATIONS. WE SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY PRODUCTS OR THE INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON THE AUDIOAID.COM WEBSITE. We recommend you request the services of a hearing aid acoustician, an audiologist or an ENT doctor (Ear Nose and Throat) if you have questions or doubts about our products, services or information.
- Hearing Clinic West Island/Clinique Auditive de l’Ouest Inc. hosts the AUDIOAID.COM webiste. Hearing Clinic West Island/Clinique Auditive de l’Ouest Inc. is a company registered in Quebec, Canada. Its headquarters are located at 3115 Victoria st., Lachine, QC, Canada, H8S 1Z4.
- By visiting our website and/or by using it to complete purchases, you consent to respect our Terms and Conditions as well as our Policies (Returns, Exchanges and Refunds Policy and Confidentiality Policy).
- The Terms and Conditions and our Policies (Returns, Exchanges and Refunds Policy and Confidentiality Policy) apply to all the website’s users.
- AUDIOAID.COM’s general website structure, including the texts, graphs, images, menus, pages, colours, displays, website designs, methods, processes, features, sounds and videos hosted on the website, are the property of Hearing Clinic West Island/Clinique auditive de l’Ouest Inc. and are protected by copyright and all other intellectual property rights belonging to AUDIOAID.COM. Any representation and/or reproduction and/or partial or total use of the content and services offered by AUDIOAID.COM through any means without the prior written authorization of AUDIOAID.COM is strictly forbidden.
- The "AUDIOAID" brand is a registered trademark of Hearing Clinic West Island/Clinique Auditive de l’Ouest Inc. Any representation and/or reproduction and/or partial or total use of this brand, by any means, is strictly forbidden.
- AUDIOAID.COM may modify and update its policies in whole or in part without forewarning. We invite you to regularly consult the website to view our more recent policies.
- We reserve the right to modify products, services, advertised information, prices, specifications, promotions and quantities offered without warning and without accountability.
- We reserve the right to cancel an order. We will provide notice that the order is cancel and we will not invoice the amount of the order.
Shipping and Packaging
- Unless otherwise determined, AUDIOAID.COM is considered able to choose the best way to ship an order. AUDIOAID.COM shall not be held responsible for late deliveries or fees considered too expensive following its selection.
- AUDIOAID.COM will provide the minimum packaging required by the shipping company. The cost of any special packaging requested by the buyer shall be covered by the buyer.
Orders, Invoicing and Payment
- AUDIOAID.COM reserves the right to refuse an order. In such a case, our customer service may contact you by phone or email to give you notice.
- AUDIOAID.COM reserves the right to limit or refuse orders that seem like they may originate from retailers, resellers or distributors.
- You consent to providing complete and accurate information for your account and for payments. You consent to updating your account and payment information in order for us to complete your order.
- All personal information pertaining to your account and payment methods are protected by our Confidentiality Policy.
Linking to the AUDIOAID.COM Website
- The AUDIOAID.COM website may contain links to other websites. Creating a link to one or multiple AUDIOAID.COM website pages is allowed, without requiring an authorization from us. However, we reserve the right to request that a link be deleted.
- The information and/or documents featured on the website and/or accessible through the website are from sources considered safe. However, it is possible that this information and/or these documents contain inaccuracies, typographical errors, omissions pertaining to a product description, its price, its promotions or information pertaining to the cost of shipping, delivery time or product availability. AUDIOAID.COM and its partners shall not be held responsible for damages, of any kind, caused by any inaccuracies, errors or omissions related to use of the website.
- AUDIOAID.COM cannot guarantee that its services will always be functional, punctual, safe or free of mistakes. Furthermore, it cannot guarantee that a user’s search results will be accurate and reliable. You accept that AUDIOAID.COM may put its services on hold for an indeterminate time without warning.
- Documents and information hosted on the AUDIOAID.COM website were collected and prepared for the convenience of visitors for informative purposes only and do not constitute audiological or medical advice. Despite the care put into preparing and maintaining its website, AUDIOAID.COM, Hearing Clinic West Island, Clinique Auditive de l’Ouest Inc., and their employees, administrators, other agents and partners of the AUDIOAID.COM website can at no time be held responsible of damages caused directly or indirectly by the use of documents and/or information hosted on the AUDIOAID.COM website or by its unavailability.
- In the case of force majeure, AUDIOAID.COM shall not be held to its obligations towards the consumer, or the obligation shall be suspended for the duration of the force majeure. Additionally, force majeure includes interruptions of telecommunications services or connection to the necessary communications systems and/or the unavailability of its website, at any time.
- The website is exclusively meant for use by adults. If you are under 18 years old, you may not use the website without a parent or a guardian. AUDIOAID.COM cannot accept orders from persons under 18.
- The Terms and Conditions apply until you withdraw your consent or we withdraw ours.
- You may, at any time, withdraw from our Terms and Conditions by closing your AUDIOAID.COM account, thereby ceasing the use of the AUDIOAID.COM website.
Applicable Legislation/Dispute Resolution
- All offers, modalities, Terms and Conditions and agreements with AUDIOAID.COM shall be exclusively handled by federal and provincial laws applicable to the province of Quebec, Canada.
- The consumer may send questions and/or complaints to AUDIOAID.COM’s customer service or by writing to .