- Amplifying incoming sounds up to 50dB.
- Amplifying outgoing speech up to 15dB.
- Offering four (4) tone settings
- DECT 6.0 technology for interference-free communication.
- Caller ID screen and talking Caller ID.
- Backlight dial pad with large buttons that speak the number that is pushed.
- ClarityLogic™ built-in customer support system makes setup quick and easy.
- Belt clip and can be wall mounted.
- Extra loud ringer (95dB) with adjustable tones.
- Super bright visual ringer.
- Voicemail indicator.
- Hearing aid compatible.
- Headset jack.
- Includes a backup battery to assure the same functions when there is a temporary power failure.
- Expandable up to four (4) extra handsets (XLC35HS). (Sold separately).
- One (1) year limited warranty.
What's in the box:
- One (1) cordless handset
- One (1) base station
- One (1) belt clip
- One (1) AC power adapter
- One (1) long telephone line cord
- One (1) short telephone line cord
- One (1) wall mount bracket
- One (1) user manual
For more information on accessories please contact us.
The cordless amplified Clarity XLC3-4 phone is simple and has many features. It also has the Clarity Logic feature that will provide a direct connection to the Canadian technical support line who can trouble shoot your phone and remotely program it. The Clarity XLC3-4 combines hearing, vision and mobility solution into one great value.
The phone has large backlit buttons and speaks the numbers as they are dialed. In addition to the 50 dB amplification, the phone has a talking and visual caller ID.
The Clarity XLC3-4 amplified phone comes in white.
You can add up to four (4) handsets by using additional handsets compatible with the Clarity XLC3-4.